Indian Canyons, Palm Springs CA

It has been way too long since I’ve walked a distance in the peace and calm of nature. Indian Canyons was an experience of a lifetime and rather than write about it I believe that the best way to share my feeling are through photo’s. Enjoy

This entry was posted in adventures, family, fitness, flowers, health, hiking, life, mindfulness, minimalist, nature, photography, primal, simple living, walking and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Indian Canyons, Palm Springs CA

1. Happy you are enjoying the trip. Looks so dreamy!

2. ohiocook says:

Beautiful Country!

3. jay says:

nice! How great to be out and about during the winter months. Always changes my mood and outlook.

Beautiful……I love the Palm springs area….we looked at houses in Indio , another one of my favorite places,,,glad your having a wonderful time….your about 3 hours from my place….xxkat

It is so beautiful there. The pics are great!!

6. kkeevins says:

Ahhhhhh. Relaxing just to view your pictures. I’m in NY and hunkering down from the blizzard outside. (Good times…) Your pictures are exquisite, Bill, and a welcomed break from my current “situation.” 🙂
    Enjoy every minute!

7. eucalypttree says:

What amazing photos! Looks like a fabulous place to be.

8. Hi Sir, watching your photos, reminding me the landscapes of my most fave movies, new wild West genre that full of history & legends, they all were true. Johnny Depp’s Lone Ranger, Young Guns 1 & 2, Geronimo. Not really true but I believe the realities at those times may not far from the circumstances/backgrounds projected in the movies. All the histories, realities, integrity, value, lessons & legacies left for us & the generations after. I do learn about your country & learn about life from those movies. And now I also see that landscape & the giant cactus in my kids fave movies Diego’s Nickelodeon! Cheers from tropical country.