Gardens Planted for 2016

Look, I really do other things besides working out and watching my diet. Actually working these small gardens is one of my refuges from the everyday. I find myself at peace in the Garden.

This entry was posted in diet, flowers, food, fun, gardening, health, life, minimalist, nature, Oregon, photography, primal, simple living, stress and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Gardens Planted for 2016

1. πŸ’šπŸ’š lovely!

2. It looks beautiful! All your hard work really shows!

3. To quote a recent Maxine comic, “All I’m planting this year is my butt in a lawn chair!” Well, actually, I have planted some flower pots and one tomato – a girl needs to be able to go out to the tomato plant with salt shaker in hand. If you lived closer, you could come do my garden! Yours looks amazing!

4. Katie Brown says:

Great work! 🌺🌿🌼🌸🌹

5. Thanks for the peek into your garden. BeautifulIy zen. πŸ’šπŸŒΏ

I can feel the grass under my bare feet…..and French lavender, one of my favorites….lovely pictures, If I close my eyes I can smell the greenness, if that makes any sense to you…thanks fro sharing…and what a lovely space to dance under the moon….LOL

7. Looks great! So glad you liked the “carden” on L.A. Ghost Wheels. As a nature enthusiast, you might also like the blog connected to an outdoors group I’m part of https://wildwildernesswomen.com/blog/. (The group is made up of women, but the blog is meant to inspire women and men alike.) Happy trails!

beautiful garden!! perfect size for what you need πŸ™‚

9. Exactly! Diet and exercise isn’t all we do in our lives. What a beautiful garden. I can see all the hard work you’ve put into it. My garden has a long way to go yet before it resembles anything like yours. Thank you for sharing another parts of your life. Keep up the good work.

10. Sarah F. says:

There are several parts of gardening that contribute to a health lifestyle. First of all, people report lower stress levels the more that they’re around green plants. Moreover, gardening is a great low-impact activity that burns calories. Great job at maintaining a healthy lifestyle!

11. Your garden looks great!

12. Mark John says:

Nice looking garden.

13. Can you come and do mine please? With all the unseasonal rain everything has gone mad! Your garden looks fab πŸ™‚

14. cherylfoston says:

Beautiful gardens! You do great work. I wish I had the green thumb you have. πŸ™‚

15. zirah1 says:

Great looking garden. Wish I had the space for something like that……Maybe in the future. The closest I’ve come lately is growing some herbs in pots and today I stopped at a little health food market/cafΓ© where they have organic raspberries bushes out front and you pick and pay. Fun….and I will savor everyone because I put the time into picking them. πŸ™‚

16. esl269 says:

Nice! I wish I could get mine to look like that!

17. inannaborba says:

beautifull place I dream with something like that.

18. Scott Mauer says:

I adore all the green gorgeous self-grown food! Gardens are amazing. I decided to wait until fall so I could set up my wicking bed instead of having to water by hand every day.