Now this is the BLT I should have eaten this weekend. I will plan for it next weekend.
- 3 leaves of long leaf romaine lettuce (washed)
- 1 package of organic nitrate free bacon (paleo approved)
- 2 ripe beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 whole avocado
- 1 ripe lemon
- Start by cooking bacon in grass-fed butter or coconut oil. (I prefer mine well-done. cook yours to taste preference)
- Slice tomatoes, peel and slice avocado. Lay slices in cleanly washed romaine lettuce leaves.
- After bacon is cooked lay 2 strips on top of tomato and avocado in each leaf of romaine lettuce.
- Cut lemon and squeeze on top of bacon tomato avocado to taste.
- Fold and enjoy!
There may be some left over bacon, tomato, or avocado, put in refrigerator and use for tomorrow’s primal meal.