WHY EAT BANANAS………….!

And they are all natural fresh from nature…

This entry was posted in simple living. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to WHY EAT BANANAS………….!

good post….last year I had the ole womanly surgery, a hysterectomy, the RN called and went over the info with me 4 days prior, she said my potassium was a little low, have a banana over the weekend and that should take care of it…well I ate a banana Fri, Sat and Sun, they retook my potassium level and it was well above…LOL they said one banana would of been just fine…so its amazing at how much they do change your lab levels..LOL have a great Sunday my friend..kat

2. Bridgette's Digits 🔛 An Epic Weight Loss Journey says:

I so use to love bananas… in whole or in my morning cereal… but after the birth of my son, something happened. The few times I’ve tried to consume one since then, my throat starts to close up. I’ve been to the emergency 4x’s due it even just being a simple ingredient added in recipe. How I miss them. 🍌🍌🍌
    ~brïdgêtté

3. evans443 says:

I love reading your blogs, they are always inspirational and have good tips and ideas.

4. Lucky Sketch says:

was actually eating a banana while reading this. thanks!!

5. Maryanne says:

Saturday night I was at a party and had a brand of vodka I wasn’t familiar with. I got a little hangover and a banana cured it! 🙂

Thanks Billy this is such an important food for the brain. Potassium, Potassium!!