My Body is Sore Today. Woo Hoo!

508ee952039872dd4fb4c1912cdde17aMy body is sore this morning and it feels great. I know that soreness also means a slight discomfort all the way up to the point of pain, but is also a prime indicator that I worked my muscles yesterday. I did not overwhelm my muscles in the same fashion of that of a body builder, but I did mix in quite a few routines to get a balanced workout and with just one set of each exercise I worked each muscle group to it’s max. I know that the soreness will subside later today but the memory of the feeling that caused this soreness will stay with me always.

My blood sugar numbers are back down under 100 and my body weight has also dropped down slightly. I believe that with consistency of this workout routine in combination with proper rest, healthy foods and living a more simple life will take me to a destination of near perfection in my cause. Today I am doing cardio on the treadmill and I better get to it. See ya later.

Treadmill
Distance- 2.70 miles
Time- 40:00 minutes
Calories- 315.2

This entry was posted in body building, fitness, food, health, paleo, primal, simple living, type II diabetes, walking and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to My Body is Sore Today. Woo Hoo!

I finally reached, what you call nirvana, LOL, sore muscles…LOL I did stomach crunches and the next day experienced sore muscles….unfortunately I couldn’t get as excited as you, but just the same it did make realize I finally did enough to feel the difference…LOL I am trying, really trying to wrap my head around a positive thought regarding exercise…when we get back from our journey I am going to join a gym and get into a set routine, no thinking, just go do it and be done….one that I know is really helping me….right now I am skirting around the exercise, doing some, but barely….love your numbers…and always love your enthusiasm for exercise..it is starting to rub off a little have a fantastic day…kat

• Oh, this is a step in a positive direction, and it is all really a matter of taking those baby steps consistently. Admitting to yourself that you are so worth this.

• New Journey says:

Thanks….since I wrote back to you this morning I have gone and signed up for our local gym and I am on my way to the pool as we speak…I will start out in the pool and when we get back move on to the weight machines…thanks for all the encouragement it helps…kat

• Oh Kat, I am so happy. Just remember not to go all Beast Mode right away. ๐Ÿ™‚

• New Journey says:

I am laughing….really laughing…honey beast mode for me….LOL thanks….perhas in my youth I would of went all bat shit, but not now….gentle, easy, calm, …I just did the pool and steam room today…felt great….bounced up and down the pool for 45 minutes, I am familiar with pool exercises so I got into that and I actually swam some too. felt great…when we get back from our next trip out I will get a trainer and have them help me get set up on a routing so I am not injuring my joints and knee….

• Hey, laughing burns calories too. ๐Ÿ™‚

• New Journey says:

I burned a lot on the beast statement, as I am still laughing….LOL LOL LOL

• Burn baby burn. Ha Ha

2. hippyish says:

Woooohooooo! I love some good sore muscles reminding me that I actually used them instead of sitting on my donk like we mentioned yesterday LOL! Keep at it!

Wow. Your blood sugar is fantastic today.

I had a great day at the gym myself, but of course, nothing that approaches your level. Still, that sore, tired feeling can be really satisfying.

Cheers, Billy.

4. Nice! I like this feeling as well.

5. Courage says:

HA!! If you aint sore you aint don’t S*&% esp after leg day. The stairs become your worst enemy but that feeling is the best .

Congrats! The beast is slowly coming out again!

7. Carrie Spate says:

I also love sore muscles. Pretty satisfying to know some real work happened and my body is getting stronger. Nice one!