And Yet Another Garden Update

Gallery | This entry was posted in flowers, food, gardening, health, life, minimalist, nature, Oregon, paleo, permaculture, simple living and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to And Yet Another Garden Update

Oh my, my stomach is growling…LOL I need to go cook breakfast….beautiful back yard, think of all the yummy vegies you will be able to grow year round in Florida…..lucky man the tomato plant is taller than me…LOL good job…..

2. Jo says:

Beautiful garden — who’s the cook? Seriously I just walked through our garden to pick some warm tomatoes for a tomato sandwich. Yum. Jo @ Let’s Face the Music

3. Lush! What do you use to keep the wildlife from enjoying the fruits of your labor?

4. Gorgeous! I live outside of Tampa. Where in Florida will you be moving to?

• We are actually thinking about Naples, but it will depend upon my wife getting a transfer. We could end up getting started anywhere in Florida. I just got back from Tampa. Sharon’s daughter lives there. We visited our new grandson. Tampa is beautiful.

5. CrazyKat1963 says:

Pinch the blooms off those herbs if you want them to keep producing… the flowers indicate they are stopping growing mode and going into reproduction mode… at least in my experience. 🙂

6. dorannrule says:

What a lush garden! Kudos for your efforts to grow beautiful vegetables for healthy eating. 🙂

7. Looks great, you’ve got a lot of wonderful veggies!

8. Helen says:

Your toms are doing better than mine 🙂

9. What a wonderful looking garden. Happy growing and harvesting. Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate it.

10. Oh my word, your garden is divine. That would be a dream for me to have such a luscious garden which produces so well. I live in Durban, South Africa, and really battle with growing veggies. Herbs are a lot easier and honestly nothing is better than cooking and going out into the garden to fetch the herbs. Thank you for the ‘like’ on my Vegetable Toast recipe. Have a great day.

11. hippyish says: