Letting Loose

happy_hangover_card_greeting_cardsSo I had every intention of working out this morning but instead find myself here with a slight hangover this morning. Yes my friends, I did it again and it was really fun. Sharon met a few friends from her job at a local wine bar as they had much to talk about. Sharon had one too many glasses of wine and texted me to meet her so she wouldn’t be driving home. I stopped in, ordered dinner and drank a few beers. We all laughed and joked and had a really great time. We drove home where we both commenced in continuing our party and finished up the night with some pretty intense love making. Nothing more to say. I am a happy Billy, and yes, no workout this morning. Sometimes you just have to let loose.

This entry was posted in fitness, fun, health, life, minimalist, Oregon, primal, simple living and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Letting Loose

sometimes it is good to just have a bit of fun!! Good for you πŸ™‚

2. Cindy says:

You Betcha’ ,we all have to remember to let go,laugh,and by all means throw back a few, that’s Life. But 2 advil and a large glass of ice water will help with the leftover effects, but by all means don’t let it take that smile . Take Care my friend, Cindy “LowCarbSimple.”

3. Short and F-Awsome story. Godd Luck!

Good you both of you…letting your hair down, so to say is needed from time to time and extremely healthy for us all….not to mention ,you beast, you got your workout last night…lol Tuna fish always cured my hangovers…don’t ask..but it worked everytime….

How true, How true…the slight touch of his hand in mine as we walk along a crowded street, the feel of his hand on my lower back to guide me along, changing the oil in my car, cleaning my windshield, the soft kiss on my forehead as he passes me in my chair, that look, that can only pass between lovers from across the room, shall I go on….

6. Maryam says:

SOUNDS LIKE A PRETTY GOOD EVENING…..

7. Jenn Prime says:

I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how much I have enjoyed following your blog. I am glad you took time to enjoy yourself. Numbers may go up and down, but if you concentrate on the things that make you truly happy, you can’t lose. And thank you so much for following my own first effort. It is an honor.

8. Sounds wonderful! I’m jealous.

Congrats Billy!! not only necessary to let loose, it is a duty as well!

10. ProHealthy Livin says:

“finished up the night with some pretty intense love making.” I think this means you already burnt calories, my friend. πŸ˜‰

11. “Letting loose.” Great idea. Life shouldn’t be serious all the times. Agree with you. Let loose.Thanks for sharing.