The Golden Florida Sun Feels Warm on my Face

Just the simple act of taking a morning walk, but noticing all of the wonders along the way can touch the soul. We know that we are living in the moment of the soul’s being by the simple fact that we get so caught up in it that we lose all track of time.

So as the last couple of days I captured the fascination of the tree’s down here in Tampa, today I focused more on wild flowers and gardens. There have been several times that my eye was directed upwards at the glorious growth of the natural wonders of those trees, but I tried to stay focused on the ground.

I once again walked a little more than an hour as I felt the warmth of the golden Florida sun on my face. Yes, the simple pleasures in life really are free if we just simply choose to get out there and experience them.

This entry was posted in blogging, fitness, flowers, fun, gardening, health, hiking, life, minimalist, nature, photography, primal, simple living, type II diabetes, walking and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to The Golden Florida Sun Feels Warm on my Face

1. Gorgeous! You have some beautiful scenery there!

Nice. Looks very lush.

Looks a little different from the great northwest……both just as beautiful…..

4. Looks great along the way.
    This is the best part of walking, taking in all the sights and smells and sensations as you go. Yes there is a reason for walking fast and head down if it is just A-B but nothing beats taking time to smell the roses as you go….!
    One of my favourite past times.
    Great post!

5. Getting outdoors always puts me in a good mood

6. happinessandhazelnuts says:

Beautiful weather & fantastic pictures 🌞

7. I just love your pictures! Isn’t Florida beautiful? 🙂

8. whynocure.com says:

Just so love the pictures ‘=)

Thanks once more for the photos! You are a great photographer! Keep´em coming please!

10. lizziemoto says:

I don’t think we have any of those plants here in Scotland, lovely to view them here and imagine the warmth!