Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Very Inspiring Blogger Award
blogger

Hey, today I was nominated by How to $tuff you Pig. It is an honor to receive this award and feel privileged in knowing that I am an inspiration to someone. $tuff you pig is one of my favorite blogs to read and is very insightful as I love reading about personal finances and living a simple life.

Here are the copy/pasted rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award –

•  Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
  •  Add the logo to your post.
  •  Nominate ten (10) bloggers you admire and inform them of the nomination.

So here are my nominations for those who I feel inspire me on a daily basis and fuel my thoughts to creating some of the posts that I create.
1. Morning Meditations
2. The worlds biggest fridge magnet
3. Town & Country Gardening
4. The Florida Miminalist
5. Living Intentionally Simple
6. All About Healthy Choices
7. Low Carb RN
8. Maryanne Christiano-Mistretta
9. Educater
10. Celebrating Sunshine

Wow, this is so difficult to choose just ten writer’s as there are literally hundreds who inspire me. I certainly wish it wasn’t just limited to ten.

This entry was posted in awards, blogging and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Very Inspiring Blogger Award

1. Florida Life Minimalist says:

Congratulations! And thank you for the Nomination! It is a wonderful feeling knowing you have inspired someone. I was also able to pick up a few new bloggers from your list!

2. abyssbrain says:

Congratulations!

3. Miranda says:

Congratulations on your nomination!! Keep up the great work 🙂

4. facetfully says:

Congrats…well deserved!

5. wrdwrk says:

You ARE a constant inspiration…congratulations !

6. Congratulations! I’ve always enjoyed reading your blog, very informative.

7. Congratulations! You have impacted those around you! Blessings! 🍓

8. franklax says:

Way to go!

9. Kelly Jean says:

Congratulations! You deserve it! Thank you for taking the time to blog everyday. I read them everyday. You are truly an inspiration not only for people with diabetes but to everyone who wants to change their lives by leading a healthy and simple life! Keep them coming!!

10. seraireland says:

Congrats! You deserve it for having such a great inspiring blog. Even though I don’t comment, I’m a secret follower and read everything you post. Keep it up 🙂
    Thank you for nominating me. I feel so honored to be among your top 10. It’s such a great feeling to know that I inspire someone out there.
    Plus, you’ve given me some light reading, def gonna check out the other blog since I’ve only heard of one.

Congratulations! you certainly deserve it!

12. Maryam says:

HOORAY FOR YOU!!! Inspiring indeed.

13. whynocure.com says:

Hi Simple I love you Website, I’ve had mine for over a year but finally decided to learn it or else…. Is there any way to get some hands on type help here on Wodpress