Garden Update

This sun is finally starting to shine once again and the rains gave way to some progress in the gardens. Lettuce, Heirloom Tomato’s, Cherry Tomato’s, Spinach, Summer Squash, Assorted Peppers and Herbs are growing well with a special kind of love from their gardener.

This entry was posted in flowers, gardening, minimalist, simple living and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Garden Update

1. pallix says:

Reblogged this on Phase Three and commented:
    Found at Simple Living blog. When we lived in our big ol’ house, I grew up vegetable garden. Now that we are in condo, well, I haven’t put energy into gardening. It doesn’t quite yet feel like our home, we are renting it, although it was designed to be a permanent home. Liking the siimplicity of growing a few things in back yard. Neighbor brought over some bits of herbs yesterday from herb garden they are growing. Maybe … yes, just maybe …. I can garden again.

2. I need to unfollow you, your garden looks better than mine 😉

Sounds like a wonderfully healthy stir fry…..beautiful garden

4. Single Mama, One Income says:

Fantastic job!!! I’ll be posting my update later today. My tomatoes came out ahhhhmazing! but my peppers and lettuce failed miserably and not because they didn’t grow, but because I have these little snails EVERYWHERE that live in the Texan clay soil. ugh they ate everything. lol I’ve never tried spinach or green beans. Let us know how they turn out! Have you utilized any natural addictives like coffee grounds or egg shells?

5. It all looks so pretty! I like it! 🙂

6. Nice and clean-looking garden areas. Beautiful.

7. Maryanne says:

What beautiful pictures! They should be in a magazine!

8. Love this! I want some raised gardens too!

9. jncthedc says:

All that hard work and the results speak for themselves. It looks terrific.

10. March Picker says:

Your veggie garden looks great! There’s nothing better than eating from your own garden.

11. Reb says:

Aaah looks lovely! I love seeing people’s veg gardens. Me and three others have veg gardens on the roof of our apartment building. I’m doing cauliflower, broccoli and savoy cabbage this year, and I always have lots of herbs. Do you ever use your lavender in cooking?

12. Lety C says:

Wow!! Your garden is gorgeous! So beautiful, mine is much less organizad.

13. your garden looks great. We are growing our own vegetables also but for the first time. I think we put too much in our garden.

14. facetfully says:

Wish I could print in green here! JEALOUS, even though I don’t really believe in it! Hard to grow things where I live. Great job!

15. Truly bless this garden!! Looks gorgeous!!