I Finally Discovered the Solution to Lowering my Blood Sugar

solution1The new workout routine seems to be working well. By limiting the sets in each routine of my bowflex exercises to just one rather than three I am putting less stress on my body, reducing the inflammation but still driving the sugar from my system. My hunger during the day was limited and I was satisfied with small meals with plenty of salad. And by adding a small amount of cardio back into my daily routine seems to give me more energy during the day.

I think that is safe to say that I am finally back to where I am supposed to be. My blood sugar was an astounding 83 this morning and my weight dropped slightly. I feel really good, I am positive, focused and ready to move forward in my mission. For each problem their is a solution. It is all based on balance, but finding that balance isn’t always as easy as it would seem to be.

Treadmill- 20 minutes
Bowflex- SHOULDERS
Shoulder Press- 240 lbs – 12
Front Raises- 60 lbs – 12
Side Raises- 60 lbs – 12
Shrugs- 310 lbs – 12
Situps Alt- 3×12
Leg Lift- 12

Meals
Breakfast- Cottage Cheese
Lunch- 2 Eggs, 2 Bacon, 2 Sausage
Dinner- Pea Soup, Salad

This entry was posted in body building, fitness, food, health, life, paleo, primal, simple living, type II diabetes, walking and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to I Finally Discovered the Solution to Lowering my Blood Sugar

1. I’m sure proud of you! You sure and eating very much for being a guy. I will cheers you to help your strong we’re more about your body is what makes you thrive.

Paulette L Motzko

2. Raymond says:

Congratulations keep it going!

Nothing tastes sweeter than success. Well done.

4. n1ketoblog says:

Hi Simple living! Very interesting watching your posts and so nice to see someone doing well. I thought I would pass on this series of videos by Dr. Fong. Yes, it is an 8 part series but I found it fascinating. It is called the aetiology of obesity but I would have to say that at least 70% of it is actually about diabetes, blood sugar/glucose, insulin response and cortisol (stress hormone). Very fascinating. Explains how diabetes can likely (he says absolutely for type II) be reversed with diet and not the diet most are prescribed, and without hunger. Anyway, if it is at all helpful I offer it to you. If not, just pass it by. Wishes for your continued success!

5. Lety C says:

Congratulation in finding your balance! This is amazing, good for you! It’s been one week that I’ve been following or at least trying to follow a katatonic diet, just to drop some pounds. It is so hard to find the balance between protein-carbs-fat. I feel fine during the day, but in the morning when I step on the elliptical, I feel so weak. I might have to wait a little bit longer for my body to adjust to the new diet?!

6. Hi, SLO50. That’s an interesting experiment you’ve done. I hope it holds up over time. I’d me interested if you see any loss of strength or muscle mass over the coming months in view of the apparently lighter workouts.
    -Steve

7. Hi, SLO50. That’s an interesting experiment you’ve done. I hope the results hold up over time. I’d be interested to know if you see any loss of strength or muscle mass over the next few months in view of the apparently lighter workouts. I realize strength and muscle mass may not be your primary goals.
    -Steve

• Yes, I will be watching that. Although I am trying to balance diet and exercise to keep my blood sugar numbers down, like most humans I do have an ego and enjoy having the strength and size. We shall see.

8. eatfromeden says:

I agree with you 100% I am finding myself wanting a more simple way of living so I can try new and exciting things including the ones I’m afraid of.

9. suzewannabe says:

hmm..this seems to make sense for those of us with blood sugar issues.
    my docs say ketogenic, Berberine and 90mins low impact daily.
    Driving the glucose out of the muscle but not imflamming.

10. suzewannabe says:

Reblogged this on Suzewannabe and commented:
    I ‘m going to try this as a kind of “guest post”.
    Type 2 or Pre-like-me.

paleo or keto eating
    small amount of excercise to drive glucose out of muscle and keep imflammation low.