This looks delicious. I want to try it.
This ketosis keeping shrimp and cabbage is easy to make and incredibly tasty! I love cabbage and living in costal Alabama shrimp is an excellent resource for our low carb diet. I like to make this with pre-boiled Cajun style shrimp from my local Winn-Dixie that I can pick up for around $4 for 20 shrimp. With everything added up it comes in under $10 for an excellent seafood meal for 2.
- Around 20 medium peeled shrimp, boiled and dusted with Tony Chachere’s
- 1 whole Green cabbage, cut into 1/4″ wide strips while leaving the length long
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 4 tbsp of olive oil, separated into 2 tbsp parts
- Salt, pepper, and Tony Chachere’s
How To Make It
- Heat your wok over medium high heat with 2 tbsp of olive oil in it
- Add your…
View original post 214 more words